Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Occasionally, treatment can be done the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your referral slip and any X-rays if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have dental insurance, please bring your insurance card with you to your scheduled appointment and please contact our office with your dental insurance information to have coverage verified prior to your appointment. This will save time and allow us to help your process any claims.
- Please print, complete and bring the Brasington Endodontics patient registration
- To properly evaluate any patient, new x-rays will be taken and are included in the consultation fee.